BEQUEST- CREATING A JEWISH FUTURE
Leaving a bequest is a great way to safeguard our Jewish community. Your charitable bequest ensures that your support of Chabad will continue in eternity.
How a Bequest Works
- Designate a portion of your estate to Chabad for a Jewish legacy.
- Leave either a percentage or a specific amount to Chabad.
- A bequest does not cost you anything during your lifetime.
- After your passing, the trustee will transfer the money or real estate to our institution.
- Bequests are revocable and can be changed or modified during your lifetime.
- Bequests can relieve the tax burden of your family.
- This is the most popular way for individuals to leave a Jewish legacy.
- Please inform Chabad of your intention to leave a bequest, so we can properly recognize you as a member of the Jewish Legacy Society.
Residuary Bequest – Chabad is given a percentage of the estate.
Outright Bequest – Chabad is given a specific dollar amount or a specific asset, such as securities or real estate.
Allow us to work with you, your family, and if desired your financial advisor, to develop the most personalized strategy for your goals. For more information send Rabbi Plotkin an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at (503) JUD-AISM – (503) 583-2476.